Wednesday, January 14, 2009

An end to lost thoughts

I have decided to put a stop to wasting brain waves by posting everything to a blog. I know, it's a little late and many of you have expressed interest in reading into my thoughts, updates, "Walkerisms", and beliefs. Hopefully one day a thousand years from now an alien will discover a hard drive at Google where my blog is stored and relish it. "Andrew, do you believe in aliens?" No, not yet. I do, however, believe that our government is hiding some crucial information on this subject. "Andrew, is that the only thing that our government is hiding from us?" HAHAHAHA! (After catching my breath) N..no, no.. it is not. "Andrew, is our government the only institution that is corrupt and misleading it's followers?" HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT, IT HURTS, oh you're serious? Well, friend, if you're dying to know, which I assure you we all are, you can bet that most of your politicians from your city council to the President, and most of your religious foundations from your Sunday school teachers to the Pope, are lying, twisting, manipulating, and hiding stuff from you. Don't get me wrong, there are millions of people along the way who all have good intentions, many of whom don't even know what it is that they are doing, who are good people, and who only want the best for themselves and the people they love. But unfortunately "We the People" are a society who threatens everything we stand for. We promote liberty, but have armed guards in foreign country to promote"Democracy". (Democracy is a form of government in which power is held by people under a free electoral system. -Wikipedia.com) Oh yeah, but it is put into place by a nation on the other side of the globe using armed forces. And the candidates that you get to choose from are chosen by foreigners as well. Religion (being founded as a Christian nation, and me growing up a Christian, I intend to direct this that way) is supposed to be an avenue to save ones soul and provide meaning and direction in life. If this was true, then everyone who disagrees, or "doesn't see the truth" will burn in Hell, have no direction or guidance, and will not have a clue why they are on this planet. Who would want to be a part of an elitist smug culture like that? Everyone who sees things the way I do is going to have infinite riches and absolute bliss, but if you disagree you will burn, burn, and burn again until the end of time. This is what this blog will mostly be about, and I hope that you will join me. I believe that our biggest problem is that most everyone knows not to openly discuss religion or politics. Well why should we only hear of religion from churches and politics from our government and their controlled media? We should be discussing this everyday! It is these things that matter most, that shapes your lives, that makes you who you are. Why would you not discuss it? Because it might start an uproar? Because you might lose a friend? Because there are more important things to discuss or do with your time? No. If done properly, it should result in tranquility and fellowship, and there is nothing more important than that. If we can all live together, if we can all understand each other, if we can all emphasize the importance of each other, then we might actually be able to answer the unanswerable question that is a favorite since you were able to formulate questions in your infant brain: "What is the meaning of life?" If we go through life talking about parties, antics, fashion, appearances, cars, football, cute butts, etc... then how will we ever understand our meaning? Find out about others. Think of stuff that you don't know and go out and learn about it! Our society is way too closed in. At the age of 21 I looked back and realized that all I really understood was Christianity, Democrats, and Republicans! Well in the last two years alone I have realized how uneducated I was (and still am). There is so much out there for us to take in. So I challenge you to add a little meaning into your life. If you want to know what the meaning of life is, you have to start by caring and questioning these things. And please, whatever you do, come back here and share with me, because that's all I'm looking to get out of this. I don't even know what it is that I believe in, so I am not trying to preach, just evoking conversation. Thanks for reading. I love you, and I hope to hear from you very soon!

No comments: