Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ignorance is NOT bliss.

Many, and I'd say most people laugh in the face of videos like these and write them off as 'conspiracy theories'. I don't know what it will take to convince these people that it is more than just two hours of silly paranoia. When I asked a friend if she'd watched it yet, she said it was too long, that two hours was just too much. So apparently you can watch Leonardo DiCaprio sink in a boat for three hours, but two hours of mind numbing factual earth-shaking material is too much.

I got into a fairly heated argument with a baby boomer over the gold standard. He didn't know our currency was not backed by gold anymore. He asked what our money was backed by, I said "nothing." He said "Yeah right, that is wrong and silly", whereas I replied "Yes, you are right, it is both wrong and silly." I at least was able to rise a laugh out of the conversation. The majority of people are uneducated on our government, banks, corporations, and religion, and that is exactly what those institutions want.

We are in a new era now. The internet has given us access to almost whatever information we need. Think back to 1913 when the Federal Reserve was created. Generations have gone by where there was little question as to this bank's authority. And whatever question there was, very little attention was drawn to it. Well now, extensive research has been done. The result is unbelievable, which is a shame. Believe it, we are enslaved by the very people who call us free. If you refuse to educate yourself in even the possibility, then you are an idiot. I am sitting here writing to you to tell you of what I have learned, and that I have felt that I have been fooled for my entire life. I consider myself intelligent, not because of what I know or how smart I am, but because my head is in constant turmoil, and I have done a lot of reading and research. But most of all because I have watched the Zeitgeist films. I have watched them a few times and looked into pretty much everything. Yes, there are a few disagreements, and yes the Venus project has some flaws, but at least these people have tried and succeeded in bringing the most important subject matters to hand.

Please understand that I am not crazy! What is crazy is that the 'elite' have very successfully enslaved us, and we don't even know it. 1% of the people in this world own 40% of the wealth. 34,000 children die from poverty and preventable diseases. 50% of all people live on less than $2 a day. It's not just amazing, it's true. It's time to stop feeling bad. It's time to start feeling good by doing something about this. Act now! If you haven't yet, please go to www.zeitgeistmovie.com and watch the films. After you have seen it, don't just sit there in amazement. Tell as many people as you can. Time has come to put a stop to these things. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Ben said...

The most successful arguments for these things are life change. I suggest doing exactly what the Addendum film says about what steps to take if you already haven't. But remember that means contributing to the Venus Project http://www.thevenusproject.com/donate.html

Doesn't asking for money for funding a city that will probably never get built kind of sound like a scam? Also, isn't rejection of money one of the central themes to this ideology. Isn't the love of money the root of all evil? It kind of seems hypocritical to build a city on the foundation of the very thing you are trying to end. Kind of like Abe Lincoln living in the White house built by slaves, while freeing the slaves.

Anyway, good writing keep it coming.